SEMI-ANNUAL Highlights - VILLAS
• 155 villas were sold in 2017, the highest number of units sold per year since 2015.
• 52 villas were sold in the second-half of 2017, a decrease of 7% Y-o-Y.
• Only 3 Luxury villas were sold, two villas at Layan Residences by Anantara and another one in Avadina Hills by Anantara at prices ranging between THB 300 - 500 million per unit.
SEMI-ANNUAL Highlights - CONDOMINIUMS & APARTMENTS
• A total of 633 condominium units were sold in H2 2017, decreasing by 26% Y-o-Y. 1,070 units were sold in the whole of 2017.
• 75% of the total units sold were investment-oriented products that offered some form of yield guarantee and rental management.
• Buyers at all price levels want potential rental income for property they only use less than 60 days per year.